Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog posts.  I hope to be able to provide useful information to fellow attorneys and to the general public.

Most of the articles are for attorneys practicing in the areas of immigration and criminal defense.  Many attorneys focus on one or the other.  However, it is increasingly important for practitioners in both fields to have a fuller understanding of "crimmigration" issues, and the consequences facing their non-citizen clients with criminal issues.

If you would like to receive email notifications when a new article is posted, email me  and write "add me" in the subject line or body of the email.


You can also follow me on Twitter, or LIKE my Facebook page to receive updates there.

Law Office of Andrew K. Nietor
110 West C Street, Suite 2105
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 794-2386

(619) 794-2263 (fax)
www.nietorlaw.com

Follow me at:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment